If you have a firm in the UK and want the best workforce to accompany, you need to filter out a diverse crowd to obtain potential workers. With the rise of globalization and the remote working culture of the 21st century, the candidates are no longer belong just to the UK states.
The traditional one-to-one interviews seem the most illogical approach for this crowd where the advanced digital tools are out there to help you. Check out the following suggestions to ease your UK recruitment procedures.
Online testing platforms
While sitting and recruiting from the UK office, you can connect to the remotely located candidates through online tests. The best ones provide versatile options to wind up the various testing stages on a single platform, thus cutting your time and expense.
- Customized tests: Recruitment in the UK can be for technical jobs, market and sales, or even professors and teachers. Depending upon the job role, you can select the mathematical and engineering MCQ tests, programming simulations, and subject-related questionnaires. They usually have general assessments like English fluency, logical and verbal reasoning skills.
- Compatibility and security: Since the candidates worldwide apply, ensure the tools are globally compatible with every browser and region. The tools providing audio-visual proctoring and invigilation security are the best to avoid cheats and frauds.
- New user-friendly features: The modern tools also use interactive games for creating a working situation to test the practical responses of the candidates. The games check speed, the accuracy of the work, decision-making, and reasoning abilities for different situations.
Using background checking tools
Recruitment involves strict background checking and document verification before accepting the candidates. For countless documents uploaded by the candidates, online background checking tools are easy to connect to various databases for a quick examination. You can use among:
- Verified online tools: Global tools like People Finder, Instant Checkmate, or Truth Finder connect to various public records and online registers to verify the guarantee of documents. Recruiters in the UK can check for working visas, residential proofs, driver’s license, IELTS certification, or candidate’s career background in a single go by feeding the details on the platform.
- Social media presence: After filtering out the top charted candidates, social media is a great tool to find about their background and community. Instagram, Twitter, or Meta platforms are famous in modern society where people are at least present on one or the other.
- Official records: For legal eligibility and criminal background, recruiters can seek official platforms like Gov.UK to verify the candidates. Immigrants can provide Right to Work share codes, and locals can give their National Insurance Number for verification.
Using global job listing platforms
If you advertise the UK recruitment drive on social media or news channels, you might get applications without any restrictions. Global job listing platforms like LinkedIn or Indeed.com help set eligibility, experience, age, and regional preferences to accept the applications relevant to your job post. It will avoid your tussle to separate the required ones.
These online resources are available with various features and utilities. Since you are recruiting from the UK, you can choose compatible and verified platforms to wind up your job quickly.